Friday, May 3, 2013

May Special Offer

Quiet Cove, 6x8" oil




Hot off the easel is this month's May special offer...

I will have a special "members only" opportunity each month for newsletter subscribers and blog followers. This month I'm discounting one of my new works painted en plein air, on location, in California. "Quiet Cove, a 6x8" oil unframed original was painted in Monterey Bay. This little jewel regularly sells for $280...and is now on sale during the month of May only,  just for you followers, for just $100 plus tax and shipping. To purchase, subscribe to my blog or join my monthly newsletter (in the right column) then click on the PayPal button above.


Monterey Bay, CA where I attended the 2013 Plein Air Convention last month with about 800 other artists from all over the world. We are taking advantage of the momentary warmer temperatures and lesser winds here. To the left of the painters is the approximate focus for the above painting, shown in more detail below.



No comments: