Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kerrville Outdoor Painters' Event

OK, this is Sedona, but you can imagine a Texas Hill Country "paint out"
...without the large red rocks!

I'm so excited! I have been accepted into my first juried "plein air" paint out...
...at the "Bigger Than Texas" Kerrville Outdoor Painters' Event
in Kerrville, Texas, October 4 – 6, 2012.

 
In the company of several other juried artists, I'll be painting outside along the Guadalupe River as it runs through historic Kerrville in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. I'll also be participating in a "quick draw" and painting competition... as well as exhibiting in
the Kerr Arts and Cultural Center, October 6 - November 3. 

Hope you can join in the festivities and come out and watch us paint the great outdoors!
For more info, visit KOPE.

1 comment:

Michelle Wells Grant said...

This looks so cool! Congrats!